Published on May 24th, 2019 | by Val Sorohan
Eircode required on all new Rental listings
We’re giving you the heads up that from 2nd June 2020, all new Rental properties must be uploaded with an Eircode (as is the case currently for Sales listings). It’s not necessary to update your existing Rental ads with an Eircode unless you edit the address, in which case you will need to insert one.
Eircodes enable more accurate location results, saving you time and allowing customers to find your properties more quickly. Please note that if you do not wish to display a house number or Eircode on a Rental listing, it is possible to hide this from public view.
How does it work?
- Log into your Daft account and choose ‘Place rental advert’ (as before)
- Under ‘Advertise property for rent’ insert the property’s Eircode or full address
- Select the property’s area
- A pin will drop to its exact location on the map. Hit ‘Next’
- Confirm the address details you would like to display on your listing
- That’s it! Just follow the usual steps to continue placing a Rental ad
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your PRO Customer Support Team on email@example.com who will be happy to help you.